Please do not send any print copies, mails or apply via social media.
Before you start with your online application, please make sure that you have all necessary documents available:
- Letter of motivation only in German or English (max. 700 words, font: Arial, font size: 10, spacing: 1,5, date and signature)
- Your current CV (please provide two CVs: one using Europass and one in a freely chosen format .)
- University diploma or training certificate(s)
- Samples of your work (max. 3) - you can upload your work samples in one (or more) format(s) of your choice (video, audio, text, social media posts). Pay attention that the work samples should be in one of the DW program languages. You are welcome to upload your work samples in more than one language if they are DW program languages. A certified translation of your work samples is not necessary. The work samples may already be published or not. The must be the author of all works you sent us
- For non-EU citizens who are currently living in an EU country: a copy of your passport, as well as your residency permit
Please note that the official documents (excluding letters of recommendation) which are in neither English nor German should be translated as such. This translation does not have to be certified. Please note, however, that an official certified copy must be available upon hiring!
Never send us your original documents, except for when we specifically ask you to do so.