Where can I find accommodation? | FAQ | DW | 09.10.2019
  1. Inhalt
  2. Navigation
  3. Weitere Inhalte
  4. Metanavigation
  5. Suche
  6. Choose from 30 Languages


Where can I find accommodation?

There are numerous possibilities including student dormitories, apartment-sharing and studio apartments.  

Bonn's student union, churches and other social agencies offer housing. There are also private accommodation offers. You will find further details in the link section "Living and studying in Bonn". 

Bonn’s student union housing has basic furnishing, is easy to reach via public transport and the most affordable accommodation option. There are three different types: single rooms (with shared kitchens and bathrooms), semi-apartments (room with a private bathroom and shared kitchen), and apartments (room with a private bathroom and kitchenette). Please note that students over the age of 30 are not eligible for student union housing. 

Due to the high demand, we advise you to start your accommodation search as early as possible.

DW recommends

International Media Studies: Registrar’s office, Ira Fröhlich and Irene Najjemba

Registrar's office

Mon - Fri | 9 am - 4 pm (UTC+1)

E: ims@dw.com

T:+ 49.228.429-2892

Bewerbungsprozss IMS

Application Process

Applications for the fall intake of the IMS Master's Degree are now closed.