Can my family and/or partner come with me? | FAQ | DW | 22.04.2013
  1. Inhalt
  2. Navigation
  3. Weitere Inhalte
  4. Metanavigation
  5. Suche
  6. Choose from 30 Languages


Can my family and/or partner come with me?

This will be decided by the municipal immigration office or the German Embassy. Please note that you need to submit a separate visa application for your family member(s) and/or partner. Kindly check the German Embassy's website for details on the procedure.

If you would like to bring a young child along with you, we recommending weighing your day care options as early as possible. Kindergardens are usually booked roughly one year in advance.

International Media Studies: Registrar’s office, Ira Fröhlich and Irene Najjemba

Registrar's office

Mon - Fri | 9 am - 4 pm (UTC+1)


T:+ 49.228.429-2892

Bewerbungsprozss IMS

Application Process

Applications for the fall intake of the IMS Master's Degree are now closed.